I am trying to login to my twitter but I am locked out and I don't know the password assist aged with my accout
    02-03-2018 02:50 AM
    Doesn't twitter give you the forgot password option?
    If you have an app misbehaving, you can clear its cache, force stop the app and try again.
    If you still have no joy, wipe the data from the app also. Still no joy? Uninstall the app and reinstall it again....
    02-03-2018 03:21 AM
    Go to Login, then to "Forgot password?" You'll get a link in email that you can go to (using a web browser) to reset the password.

To prevent this again, get a password app, like Keepass2Android Password Safe. Then you can keep all your passwords in one place, securely, and only have to remember the one password to get into that password app.

Then go to Twitter and get the email to reset your password. Use the password generator in Keepass to generate a random password - that's a lot harder for anyone to guess. (It gets saved in Keepass as it gets generated, and you can always copy it from Keepass and paste it in Twitter - or any other site that needs a password. Never use the same password on different sites.)
    02-03-2018 12:36 PM