How to view source code from a webpage game app?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hello first of all Im not an expert in tech stuff so I might be asking the wrong question. So theres this game called Several Shades of Sadism, its available on play store and app store. From my understanding, this game is a webpage game but it can only be opened/played on that app. My problem is I want to open or view the images/cgs in full screen. As you can see from the screenshots in the link (see link below) theyre not in full screen and a dialog box is blocking the cg. Can you help me how to view it? I tried to google how to do it but I think Im googling the wrong question. Thank you very much!

imgur(.)com/a/IVGTz

ManiacJoe

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
Your best bet (and it is not a good one) is to use your favorite file browser app to search the app's data folders to see if you can find any cached copies of the images.

If the app uses a proprietary UI, you are probably out of luck.

If the app uses a standard web-view plug-in to show the images, it might be storing the images in a folder on your phone like the normal web browsers store their cached files. Unfortunately, any such folder could easily be marked with security tokens to prevent you from accessing it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38