Problems On My Smartphone.How To Fix It?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I'm using Samsung Galaxy A9.

First problem:My phone lagged for a while for multiple times when I'm using apps.When I remove the app history and went home button,I saw Contacts Provider. Everytime it lags,Contacts Provider shows up.I tried to force stop Contacts Provider but it shows up again a few minutes later.

Second problem:I download Youtube app.The app looks old and I could not update in my phone.Even if there is a latest update,I tried to update it but i ended up opening the old app.When I watched videos in the app,it crashed sometimes.

Third problem:My google services won't run.I go to google settings and go to Apps with Google+ Sign In but it says that it couldn't load apps,try again later.I use another account but it shows the same problem

How do I fix these problems?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central!

First problem:My phone lagged for a while for multiple times when I'm using apps.When I remove the app history and went home button,I saw Contacts Provider. Everytime it lags,Contacts Provider shows up.I tried to force stop Contacts Provider but it shows up again a few minutes later.
Contacts Provider is probably essential for syncing your contacts, so I doubt that's the problem -- but just in case, go to Settings>Accounts>Google and see if there is a Sync Error for Contacts. If something is wrong with contact syncing, that might bog things down.

Otherwise, see if the problem persists after a reboot. If it does, see if a cache partition wipe helps: SAMSUNG Galaxy A9 - Recovery Mode - HardReset.info. If that still doesn't work, see if the problem persists in Safe Mode: SAMSUNG Galaxy A9 - Frequently Asked Questions about resetting your device - HardReset.info

Second problem:I download Youtube app.The app looks old and I could not update in my phone.Even if there is a latest update,I tried to update it but i ended up opening the old app.When I watched videos in the app,it crashed sometimes.
YouTube should come preinstalled on the phone, unless it was intended for a market where Google services are blocked. Did the phone come with the Play Store preinstalled, or did you have to install it manually? Are you trying to install or update YouTube through the Play Store?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95