Recently I started using my old phone with android 4.4 . It started showing me a problem. It is not able to connect with my home Wifi ,but it can connect with mobile hotspots or other wifi networks. I tried the the method by changing the ipv4 to static from DHCP. I have even done a full reset of the phone, but the problem is still there. Please help..
    02-23-2018 05:48 AM
    Have you rebooted the router? I've experienced similar connectivity issues with Windows computers and a simple router reboot (not reset, just power cycle) solved the issue. We have seen people in here with Android devices experiencing the same and a reboot helped there also.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    02-23-2018 06:59 AM
    wifi is usually to put more information and take more tasks to profiting information and work that i need to get more work done. But my question is is there more computer tech transfers that links [personal info removed] my phone number to access my direct deposit to my account [personal info removed]
    02-26-2018 01:13 PM
    eeric, first, don't post personal information.

Second, your question doesn't make much sense. "More computer tech transfers"?
    02-26-2018 04:09 PM