Downloading causeing app reboot

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

So for couple of days now if I fr example try to save pic from imgur app, download pdf from chrome or update apps from play store that app will reboot in about 10 seconds and cancel the download altogether. I have no idea what could cause this currently pulling all files that I can find on the phone to cloud storage and heading for complete format of the phone but wanted to ask here before that if someone knows something.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? What do you mean that the app will reboot? Do you mean that the app suddenly closes in front of your eyes? Or does it coincide with the screen going to sleep?

Cnomesta

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
I am using OnePlus 3, The app will freeze for about 10 sec and then phone will inform me that the app in unresponsive but at that same time the app becomes responsive again and restart and it will happen every time I do something that involves downloading something that is also true with screenshots.

Cnomesta

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
That did the thing, oh and on the side note it fix one of my other issues at the same time(clock app was doing funky stuff). Thanks. Do you happened to what causes the download manager to fail that badly?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm