Hello,

I cannot find a Callrecorder App that is recording both parties voices during a call.
    Only my call is heard.
    I tried to change the different settings but with no results
    Do you have a solution ?

Thank you

Pierre
    03-11-2018 01:45 AM
    Hello,

I have a Samsung Galaxy S9 plus with the new Android 8 Oreo
    I cannot find a Callrecorder App that is recording both parties voices during a call.
    Only my call is heard.
    I tried to change the different settings but with no results
    Do you have a solution ?

Thank you

Pierre
    03-11-2018 03:14 AM
    Hey
    I use the Galaxy 9+, and I have the same problem.
    At the moment Samsung seems to have decided to block the possibility. The other side can not be recorded in all apps.

I tested this issue in front of the "ACR" and "Boldbeast Recorder"
    Very disappointed in Samsung.
    And right now I have to go back and use the Galaxy 8
    03-11-2018 04:33 AM
    Hey
    I use the Galaxy 9+, and I have the same problem.
    At the moment Samsung seems to have decided to block the possibility. The other side can not be recorded in all apps.

I tested this issue in front of the "ACR" and "Boldbeast Recorder"
    Very disappointed in Samsung.
    And right now I have to go back and use the Galaxy 8
    03-11-2018 05:09 AM
    Try different modes in Boldbeast. One of them may work. (Samsung plays games with incoming phone audio, making it difficult to record.)
    03-11-2018 04:35 PM
    the same thing happened to me ..
    very disappointed with samsung !
    03-12-2018 05:47 PM
    I have the same problem, i can not use my call-recorder and gone sell my S9+ and take my S7 edge back.
    Very stupid action from Samsung.
    04-05-2018 01:59 AM
    I am informed that the problem lies with nonproprietary components of Android ver. 8 (Oreo), not with Samsung (per se). ACR worked fine on my Samsung 8+ running Android ver. 7 (Nougat). It stopped recording the caller on incoming calls when Verizon upgraded my S8+ to Oreo. If you want to record both parties' voices, then YOU need to place the call if you're running Oreo on a Samsung S7, S8 or S9. I have confirmed this information with several call recorder app developers. As I say, you can record both parties on a phone call using ACR on a S7, S8 or S9 when running Oreo if YOU place the (outgoing) call. On incoming calls, only your voice will record. Supposedly, Android (Google) and Samsung are working on a fix, but don't hold your breath.

BTW, there are NO call recorder app developers who have solved the aforementioned Android ver. 8 issue. If I'm wrong, prove me so by naming same. Don't just tell readers to try tinkering with a few until one of them works. Such suggestions are not helpful.
    06-15-2018 09:03 PM
    Keep in mind that certain screen recorders will be able to record the audio also as a work around.
    Additionally, try a few different recorder only apps, as stated, some don't work, but a couple will through trial and error.
    06-16-2018 05:01 AM
    On my S9, I have had no trouble at all recording both sides, using speaker phone and regular calling. No playing around, tweaking settings, it works with one click in settings and allowing permission.

The problem is, that it is a pay level feature, that probably isn't worth it for this one feature, unless you know that you are going to use it for something important and not just drunk booty calls.

You may also find the main feature of caller ID is more beneficial than you think. I can't think of a single caller ID service that comes close to identifying incoming calls. I assume that they have to have the largest database of numbers.
    12-03-2018 05:33 PM