I got my phone a week ago and i noticed that when my screen is turned off no notification appear on my lock screen. if i unlock my phone every notificaion is showing up.
    It's looks like when my phone is locked no app is running in the background.
    i didn't turned on "Don't Disturb" mode.
    03-14-2018 04:38 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! First, make sure you have your lockscreen notifications set to show all content.

Next, make sure any power-saving modes are turned off, as well as any Data Saver or Restrict Background Data option.

If you have any 3rd party battery saver or "RAM booster" apps installed, uninstall them.
    03-14-2018 05:08 PM
    Thanks for the reply. This is my power saving options https://i.imgur.com/H6Y8cdC.png i can't turn off power saving i only have this 2 option.
    03-14-2018 05:34 PM
    What about the other things I asked about?
    03-14-2018 05:45 PM
    i don't have any data saver turned on and i don't have any 3rd party apps installed
    03-14-2018 05:49 PM
    Some of these phone manufacturers can be pretty aggressive when it comes to RAM management (like Huawei). Look for a Battery Optimization menu, probably in the Settings>Battery menu (or possibly the Settings>Apps menu), and see what happens if you turn off optimization for some of the apps whose notifications you want to see on the lockscreen.
    03-14-2018 08:37 PM
    I got my phone a week ago and i noticed that when my screen is turned off no notification appear on my lock screen. if i unlock my phone every notificaion is showing up.
    It's looks like when my phone is locked no app is running in the background.
    i didn't turned on "Don't Disturb" mode.
    Hi Friend, have the same problem, i've been talking with leagoo support but ddin't get a prpert answer yet, did you could have a solution? trying to lister a son at spotify is almost imposible... so bad.

Best Regard
    04-14-2018 01:57 PM
    Here is how I solved it for my leagoo t5c:
    1. Settings->Battery
    2. App battery settings->App standby optimizer, this opens a new site with list of all apps
    3. Select the app you want to run when the display is off
    4. Click on the App optimized, so that the app is not optimized by the standby optimizer
    5. Vote up the solution and like my profile

Thank you and enjoy leagoo.
    05-11-2018 01:28 PM