How to get in-game currencies for cheaper rates ?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

How can I get in-game currencies at cheaper rates ?
I am playing some online FPS games on Android, is there any way I could get the items and currencies for cheaper rates ?
(What if I were to change my country in my Gmail id and use a VPN to access the same country, would I get the option to buy those items with currency on that particular country ? If this is possible, can you please suggest a country which has very low value (cheap) currency and also a VPN which could access that country ? )
Thanks in advance ;-)

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
The best I can suggest is to look for deals on Google Play gift cards to add to your balance. The best you can find is usually $5 or 10% off.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Another option would be to sign up for Google Rewards, which credits your account balance for taking surveys. I've bought several apps and made in-app purchases on that alone without spending any of my own money.

Also, try looking around at various banks and credit unions. My credit union has a checking account that credits $5 per month for certain media services. So I wouldn't be surprised if another bank has a similar deal that includes Google purchases.