Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab A, Model: SM-T580
    Original Problem: Wifi failed. Performed a factory reset to test if the problem was hardware or software. I did not realize that this would not allow me back into the tablet without wifi. Replaced motherboard. Wifi fixed.
    Current Problem: Google will not allow me to verify my account. My credentials are correct.
    Attempts: Logged into Google's Find My Device. Device is listed. Google cannot contact it. Added Google account to another Tab A. Google knows the difference.
    Performed another factory reset using buttons. It didn't help.
    04-10-2018 10:17 AM
    Where was the "new" board sourced? If it was previously used in a device and not properly reset, you're likely running into FRP or Factory Reset Protection. This will prevent you from registering the repaired device as it's reporting the serial number from the device the board was removed from and Google is associating it with the previous user's account.

There isn't a whole lot you can do if this is the case, which is kind of the point of FRP. https://www.androidcentral.com/facto...-you-need-know

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    04-10-2018 10:43 AM
    Thank you Hallux for your answer. This was a possibility I had not considered as I just assumed it was the same FRP issue from the original factory reset without wifi. I have contacted the Amazon seller of the "new" motherboard. Maybe at the very least I can recover the cost of the "new" motherboard even if the tablet is bricked. Frustrating that my attempts to troubleshoot the wifi issue may have permanently disabled the tablet.
    04-10-2018 02:53 PM