You can put an emoji or a sticker but for some odd reason, unlike every other smart phone for the last like 5 years, there is no camera icon to share a picture from your camera or gallery. And for the life of me I cannot find any way to post one of my saved pictures.
    04-15-2018 08:26 PM
    I guess it has to be through an agreement, between the phone builders
    and Facebook. But you can send pictures in a Text or email messages - Bye
    04-15-2018 08:39 PM
    What phone is this? Are you using the Facebook app?
    04-15-2018 08:46 PM
    What phone?
    How are you accessing FB? (I.e. The app, or from a browser)
    04-15-2018 09:51 PM
    There is no camera icon on comment sections on Facebook so you can't reply with a picture. Why would they not allow S9 to post pictures on Facebook comment sections?
    04-15-2018 09:53 PM
    There is no camera icon on comment sections on Facebook so you can't reply with a picture. Why would they not allow S9 to post pictures on Facebook comment sections?
    That has nothing to do with the S9. Some Facebook pages actively block picture comments. For example, on my S7 I cant post pictures in the comments section of my friends, but on one of the groups I follow, there is no camera button on the comment section.
    04-15-2018 10:01 PM
    Two threads merged, whether from the same poster I don't know.
    04-16-2018 05:35 AM
    Some Facebook pages actively block picture comments.
    I have seen this too on a couple pages I follow.
    04-16-2018 06:48 AM
    Same problem here. Only since I got the S9. Had Pixel 2, and never had this issue. Thre isnoi way that I see to add a picture in a post of a friend, just stickers, emoji, etc.
    05-29-2018 04:17 PM
    That has nothing to do with the S9. Some Facebook pages actively block picture comments. For example, on my S7 I cant post pictures in the comments section of my friends, but on one of the groups I follow, there is no camera button on the comment section.
    Actually, it does. It's a known problem for late model Samsung galaxies. And yes, "Pages" also supplies administrator option to enable or disable comment photos, often for societal safety/security or to impede ompetitive marketing.
    However, this is a separate issue, most likely with Samsung app -- FB app integration. I'm on here hoping I'll find a workaround that enables me to continue using the Samsung keyboard or find a clipboard trick.
    10-30-2020 02:56 PM
    Actually, it does. It's a known problem for late model Samsung galaxies. And yes, "Pages" also supplies administrator option to enable or disable comment photos, often for societal safety/security or to impede ompetitive marketing.
    However, this is a separate issue, most likely with Samsung app -- FB app integration. I'm on here hoping I'll find a workaround that enables me to continue using the Samsung keyboard or find a clipboard trick.
    In my case, the page had photo comments enabled, but I'm not sure if comment "replies" are also enabled or in anyway trickier.
    10-30-2020 02:57 PM