I replaced my old phone through an insurance claim, received the new one, starting setting it up and, since I'm not well versed with Android, made a couple mistakes. I thought my solution was to delete my main account and start over. I had a secondary account established already and upon deleting the main account, the secondary account became the main account.

Problem is, this secondary account is not the account I used on my previous phone. So it doesn't connect with any of my established Google services properly. Under Settings > Personal > Accounts & Sync > Current User: ??@gmail.com is shown. When it should be showing something else. I can't for the life of me figure out how to change it to something else. I can't even delete this gmail account actually. It's just taken over and won't let me switch to another account.

I'm guessing it's something so simple that I'm overlooking it, but I have been clicking around for a day now with no luck. How do I switch my sync account with another account?
    05-03-2018 12:37 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! It's probably best just to start over. Go to Settings>Accounts, select that secondary Google account, tap Menu, then Remove Account. If it requires you to do a full factory reset, then do that and set the phone back up using your primary Google account. If you don't have to do a factory reset, then try adding the primary Google account from that menu.
    05-07-2018 05:01 AM
    I've got the same issue. Under accounts and sync, it says Noname26322013@gmail.com and I can't click on it to change. It even has the same info under emergency information. I'm freaking out as I'm worried that my phone may be hacked??
    Tried doing B.Diddy's reply but cant even find Menu to tap on, only see the 3 dots on the top right and when tapping that it comes up sync all.
    Help please.

Email removed by Mod for privacy
    05-28-2018 12:44 PM