My android phone (Huawei P6, android version 4.2.2) wont connect to any wifi network. I've checked the ambassadors guide but it doesnt help, nor did reverting to factory settings (tough i briefly connected, but after turning off/on wifi it wouldnt connect anymore). i've had this problem with 5 networks now (including a free to acces one). Most of them say Authentication error, or say nothing at all. the wifi network list (where you select the network) is also acting strange, the networks are switching around every second.

Help would be greatly appreciated!
    05-14-2018 09:32 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Is it the Huawei Ascend P6?

Is this a new problem, or has it happened before?

It sounds like a WiFi hardware problem to me.

The phone is roughly 5 years old now, and you'll probably run into problems running newer apps from the Google Play Store due to OS compatibility issues, so it might be time to consider an upgrade.
    05-14-2018 09:57 AM
    If the networks are switching all the time, it sounds as if you have it set to change networks when the signal gets weak - and the antenna is either damaged or unplugged.

Out the phone on top of your router (lying on it) and try to connect to it. If it connects, it's a signal strength problem, like the antenna. If not, it could be a bad wifi transceiver.
    05-14-2018 01:16 PM