My phone at times will make a "spark" noise and shut down. It has happened several times as I snapped a picture and once as I was deleting some text messages. Each time the charge is nearly full but after it shuts down and I get it back on the charge is 0 and it shuts down again until I plug it in to charge. This morning it happened and the phone had been charging all night. Either way whatever function deleting or snapping a pic I am doing it does not complete the function. What can be the problem? I might add my phone is a Samsung Rugby .
    05-23-2018 07:28 AM
    Welcome to Android Central!

It sounds like the battery and/or power management circuitry in your phone are shot. You could try replacing the battery, but I suspect you'll have difficulty in finding one considering the age of the phone (it was released in 2012 according to GSMArena).

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    05-23-2018 08:52 AM