hello,

i am having oneplus 5 android mobile phone and i wanted to connect that with a android smart watch. for the smart watch i am using the specific HBand application in my mobile but when i am trying to connect my phone and watch through bluetooth its not connected. when i am checking in bluetooth setting of phone there the watch is showing and i can pair also but in the application its not connected.

my friend having same oneplus5 mobile phone with this phone its working fine there is no issue. please suggest.
    05-28-2018 03:06 PM
    After you pair them, you have to connect them. Pairing and connecting are two different things. And read the instructions for the watch carefully - you may have to connect the phone to the watch, or the watch to the phone, depending on the watch. Doing it the wrong way won't connect them.

(If your friend connected the same watch to the same phone, ask him to connect yours for you the same way he connected his. Maybe something that seems "of course" to him is something you missed.)
    05-28-2018 03:47 PM