Solution for after start or before moving to new app full page ads!!!

macdaddy31

May 29, 2018
Visit site
When I start my phone or move from one app to another, I sometimes get a full page ad screen I have to click through. Anyone found a way that works other than full reset? If I have to reset my phone to get rid of this annoyance, I am done with Android. Truly. If it happens with iOS, I will quit smartphones altogether. This kind of thing really rubs me the wrong way. Google should have a solid fix for this kind of thing.

Last edited:

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Basically, just uninstall the app that does it. Even if you reset, once you reinstall the app where it comes from, it comes back. Personally though it never happened to me so I have no idea specifically what app it is. But in looking for it, I would start at the apps you downloaded or updated before it started.
When I start my phone or move from one app to another, I sometimes get a full page ad screen I have to click through. Anyone found a way that works other than full reset? If I have to reset my phone to get rid of this annoyance, I am done with Android. Truly. If it happens with iOS, I will quit smartphones altogether. This kind of thing really rubs me the wrong way. Google should have a solid fix for this kind of thing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci