How to delete single call log in moto e4 plus

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hi friends
I'm using Moto e4plus mobile in this phone I'm not getting the delete option for single log so please LL somebody help me.....

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. Try this: open the dialer - select the call log (clock icon) - on that list tap the entry you want to delete - call details - tap the trash can icon top right - confirm.

Charlie Serf

Jan 10, 2019
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. Try this: open the dialer - select the call log (clock icon) - on that list tap the entry you want to delete - call details - tap the trash can icon top right - confirm.

I don't see "Call Details" after "...on that list tap the entry you want to delete - call details..."

which icon? please confirm.

Charlie Serf

Jan 10, 2019
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. Do you have a Moto device? See the screenshot.
View attachment 296632

Thank you for your help but the screens that you told me to go were all different from what you said:

1. Home Screen
2. Telephone Icon
3. Last Caller's number only, not the whole list
4. Clock icon- bottom right
5. Call log appears, I select the caller I want to delete
6. Only 2 choices: Call this number or text this number. Nothing else. The 3 horizontal stripes(hamburger) puts me back to the previous screen. The Clock icon bottom left puts me back to the previous screen.

You know, this evening I had to search for 4 other How-to-do for different procedures, each took me 1 hour to try, but only one was successful. 4 hours - in one day. And it happens everyday. I need 200 years to live to accommodate. Only if people gave PRECISE instructions and removed all the outdated instructions on the web. I'm really tired. Thanks.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for your help but the screens that you told me to go were all different from what you said:

1. Home Screen
2. Telephone Icon
3. Last Caller's number only, not the whole list
4. Clock icon- bottom right
5. Call log appears, I select the caller I want to delete
6. Only 2 choices: Call this number or text this number. Nothing else. The 3 horizontal stripes(hamburger) puts me back to the previous screen. The Clock icon bottom left puts me back to the previous screen.

You know, this evening I had to search for 4 other How-to-do for different procedures, each took me 1 hour to try, but only one was successful. 4 hours - in one day. And it happens everyday. I need 200 years to live to accommodate. Only if people gave PRECISE instructions and removed all the outdated instructions on the web. I'm really tired. Thanks.
What phone do you have be? Those instructions only work for most Moto devices and for some other phones that use a similar dialer.