I wanted to be able to move my apps to my sd card so I read that I needed to "format as internal". I don't exactly know what that means but I did it.
    When I used the File Manager app to manage my phone's files between my phone storage and sd card, it would show me the option of viewing the files on either. After formatting my sd card as internal it only shows me the sd card. When I plug the phone into the computer it is the same, I can only view the SD Card. It doesn't even show Internal Storage like it used to.
    If I go into Settings, Storage it shows Phone (and how much memory is used) and then it shows my SD Card (and how much memory is used).
    The point of formatting the sd card as internal was because my phone was getting clogged and I wanted to be able to move files over to the sd card. Now I'm unsure how to move the files to the sd card since I can't see the files on my phone's storage anymore.
    Can anyone help me please? Thank you for your time.
    -Coker Sanders
    06-07-2018 06:51 PM
    Welcome to Android Central!

Now that you've formatted your card as internal storage, you don't need to manually move files to it - the operating system takes care of it, because it sees internal storage and the SD card as one logical block of storage.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    06-08-2018 06:20 AM