What phone should I buy?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hi, next month i want to buy a new phone. I was thinking about a Samsung galaxy A5 2017 (second hand) but then i found Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus, Xiaomi Mi A1 and Xiaomi Redmi S2(all new). My buget is like 200 euros and this are the best phones that i can get in that price.
I saw that there is a small difference between Xiaomi's phones. I like the Redmi 5 Plus for it's design and battery but Mi A1 has Stock Android. What do you think? I don't really care about the cameras, I know they are about the same.
So should i buy the Samsung or go with the Xiaomi's?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Nokia Realme 1 is a good budget phone with an affordable price... and premium features! some features of Realme 1 are AR Stickers for photos and videos, automatic editing preference in selfies and Arm and neck beautification.

The Realme1 is not from Nokia, it's from Oppo.

anon(10300249)

Aug 20, 2017
Visit site
Hi, next month i want to buy a new phone. I was thinking about a Samsung galaxy A5 2017 (second hand) but then i found Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus, Xiaomi Mi A1 and Xiaomi Redmi S2(all new). My buget is like 200 euros and this are the best phones that i can get in that price.
I saw that there is a small difference between Xiaomi's phones. I like the Redmi 5 Plus for it's design and battery but Mi A1 has Stock Android. What do you think? I don't really care about the cameras, I know they are about the same.
So should i buy the Samsung or go with the Xiaomi's?

Camera's ain't same on those phones. Redmi S2 has dual cameras unlike Redmi 5 plus. If big battery is more important for you go with Redmi 5 plus.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad