Hello.

I'm hoping I'm asking in the right place, I search all over the internet and could not find anything similar-
    from time to time, for the past week or so, i'm getting on screen pop-up message (at the bottom of the screen)- "Slow internet connection, please check your internet connection or try again" (rephrase from Hebrew, i don't know what the exact message in an English system is)
    Is it related to a specific app? to the system?
    I'm getting this message on both wi-fi and cellular network.

Thanks ahead.
    06-14-2018 01:39 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Is your connection actually poor at the time? Does this only happen when using a certain app, or does it even show up on the homescreen?
    06-14-2018 12:30 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Is your connection actually poor at the time? Does this only happen when using a certain app, or does it even show up on the homescreen?
    Thanks for you response

The answer is no- my connection is excellent, both using my home wi-fi or the cellular provider internet.
    The pop up appears regardless of what is running; web browsing/ games/ apps/ home screen. from time to time it just pops up.
    06-17-2018 02:24 AM
    Ok, and you're not noticing any actual drop in connection speed when you're browing or using web-connected apps?

Try wiping the cache partition, as a general troubleshooting step: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-36229
    06-17-2018 01:36 PM
    Thank you, I will give it a try and update back if it solved the problem.
    06-18-2018 02:16 AM
    Well, at first few hours I thought it fixed it, I did not get the message, but then it came back and I keep getting it.
    It's so annoying and I find it weird that I can't find anytime online regarding this pop up, like it's not a galaxy thing at all..
    Yesterday 01:03 AM