Hello.

I'm hoping I'm asking in the right place, I search all over the internet and could not find anything similar-
    from time to time, for the past week or so, i'm getting on screen pop-up message (at the bottom of the screen)- "Slow internet connection, please check your internet connection or try again" (rephrase from Hebrew, i don't know what the exact message in an English system is)
    Is it related to a specific app? to the system?
    I'm getting this message on both wi-fi and cellular network.

Thanks ahead.
    06-14-2018 01:39 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Is your connection actually poor at the time? Does this only happen when using a certain app, or does it even show up on the homescreen?
    06-14-2018 12:30 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Is your connection actually poor at the time? Does this only happen when using a certain app, or does it even show up on the homescreen?
    Thanks for you response

The answer is no- my connection is excellent, both using my home wi-fi or the cellular provider internet.
    The pop up appears regardless of what is running; web browsing/ games/ apps/ home screen. from time to time it just pops up.
    06-17-2018 02:24 AM
    Ok, and you're not noticing any actual drop in connection speed when you're browing or using web-connected apps?

Try wiping the cache partition, as a general troubleshooting step: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-36229
    06-17-2018 01:36 PM
    Thank you, I will give it a try and update back if it solved the problem.
    06-18-2018 02:16 AM
    Well, at first few hours I thought it fixed it, I did not get the message, but then it came back and I keep getting it.
    It's so annoying and I find it weird that I can't find anytime online regarding this pop up, like it's not a galaxy thing at all..
    06-21-2018 01:03 AM
    See if it also happens in Safe Mode: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-36242. If it doesn't, then you can narrow the problem down to something you installed (instead of a system app or a preinstalled app).
    06-23-2018 04:56 PM
    I thought it might be a specific app, and indeed around the same time I installed "e-control", a smart house app for BroadLink product. I removed this app yesterday and so far i did not see the message, and my battery seems to drain slower, so maybe this app is indeed the cause. will try the safe mode test if it'll happen again. thanks again!
    B. Diddy likes this.
    06-24-2018 01:13 AM