vpn not working with play store

Inaan riterdo

Apr 2, 2018
Visit site
Vpns are not working with play store it worked before i figured its because i added a payment method to play store the thing is even after permanently closing the payments profile vpn still doesn't work with play store a fix please.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
1. We don't fix the Play store, we're not Google, we're just a forum of Android phone users, trying to help each other.

2. Try accessing the Play store without using a VPN. If you can't, you have something set up incorrectly in your phone.

If you can, either Google has decided to not allow VPNs to access the Play store, or they've decided to block the one you were using (that usually happens due to abuse from users of that VPN - if the VPN won't close the accounts of the people guilty of the abuse, the site, Google or any other, has no alternative but to block the VPN).

But we can't figure out which one is the problem from here, you have to do that there. Then, if you still have questions, ask here and someone will answer you. (Not immediately, though, as you've noticed - it's about 5 hours since you posted and I just noticed your post now.)

Inaan riterdo

Apr 2, 2018
Visit site
I know you guys cant fix the play store like that i thought you would know a fix like clearing the data of the play store something that i dont know and when i told you vpns are not working with play store i meant that even after connecting to a country that countrys apps are not in the play store and also i told vpns that because i tried with another vpn express vpn the one i use is turbo vpn and i told you its because i added a payment method to play store thats because i tested it with another phone that has a different google account i added a payment method to that account after adding the payment method vpn doesn't work with play store even after closing the payments profile it worked before for that account too so i tried with a google account that never had a payment method on my phone and it worked with the same vpn turbo vpn so that means the vpns are not blocked so the only fix i know is to make a new google account i just thought you guys would know another way to fix it without making a new google account and you are right you are not google but since i am having this problem on android i thought why not go to android central but thanks.

Last edited:

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Randy, are you using the VPN because your country is blocking you (like China does)? Or just for anonymity? If it's for anonymity, Orbot: Proxy with Tor is free - and more secure than a single VPN. (VPNs aren't that secure - any site can look one IP address back - Tor continuously changes the routing, so finding the IP you're coming from does no site any good. Unless they only whitelist certain users, Tor works. It screams "I'm using a proxy" if someone is watching a site that has only one user, but blocking that IP address won't do any good.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech