I have done all the steps to force stop the app. . and it shows up every time, I don't know what else to do to turn it off is annoying and it sucks all of my battery
    07-02-2018 01:35 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Force Stopping an app doesn't prevent it from opening again on its own. If there's a Disable button in the Settings>Apps menu, then tap that.

What makes you say that it's using all of your battery? Does it consistently show up as your top battery consumer in the Settings>Battery​ menu?
    07-02-2018 12:55 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Force Stopping an app doesn't prevent it from opening again on its own. If there's a Disable button in the Settings>Apps menu, then tap that.

What makes you say that it's using all of your battery? Does it consistently show up as your top battery consumer in the Settings>Battery​ menu?
    Sprint hub is not located in the app setting u can only disable it and I want to uninstall it but it's not in the apps setting it keeps coming up on my notifications saying its draining my battery and it is what to do to get rid of this app it sucks
    07-24-2018 10:27 PM
    Preinstalled apps typically can't be uninstalled unless the phone is rooted. Since you see a Disable button, then Disable it -- that will prevent the app from opening, updating, or using any battery.
    07-25-2018 01:17 AM
    The disable button is disabled, so i am unable to actually disable it
    08-18-2018 10:43 AM
    Sprint hub is not located in the app setting u can only disable it and I want to uninstall it but it's not in the apps setting it keeps coming up on my notifications saying its draining my battery and it is what to do to get rid of this app it sucks
    I have the same issue. It looks like only Android phone has (not see in iPhones). Must be another Google "spy eye" app. Can't rid off it. Even if I uninstall, Google Play keep sending back to install. Any idea how permanently rid off it so I don't receive notifications anymore? Thanks!
    09-08-2019 11:10 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! I wouldn't call it a Google "spy eye" app because it's not from Google -- it's from Sprint. Talk to Sprint about this.
    Rukbat likes this.
    09-11-2019 05:11 PM