Why didn't Quick Memo sync ALL my memos from Google?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I had to reset my phone and when I restored it from the LG backup everything came up OK, except that when I opened Quick Memo+ and added my Google account for it to sync with, it only pulled 13 of the like 84 memos that had been backed up to Google.

When I recently migrated from a G3 to a G4 I was able to transfer over my Quick Memo's perfectly. I'm pretty sure I did that by syncing the old phone to Google and then importing from Google to Quick Memo on the new phone. What happened to the rest of my memos???

lotus1922

Jul 4, 2018
Visit site
I'm using the G4 currently. I had to reset it to troubleshoot a camera issue yesterday and when I opened Quick Memos for the first time after the reset it only imported 13 of the 80+ memos I'd originally had.

Last edited:

lotus1922

Jul 4, 2018
Visit site
I'm using the G4 currently. I had to reset it to troubleshoot a camera issue yesterday and when I opened Quick Memos for the first time after the reset it only imported 13 of the 80+ memos I'd originally had.

Aug 23, 2018
Visit site
Omg I am having the exact same problem as you are. I switched phones from a k20 to another k20 and everything transferred just fine. Just recently i switched from a k20 to a stylo 4 and everything came back except for the majority of my memos. It is extremely disappointing because one of the reasons i admired LG is for their capability of easily transferring memos from one phone to another. Did you ever get a solution to the problem? Were you able to retrieve your memos? I hope so! I know how it feels, I'm sure you have very important information that can not be duplicated nor recreated in those "untransferred" memos.

vrp13

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
Omg I am having the exact same problem as you are. I switched phones from a k20 to another k20 and everything transferred just fine. Just recently i switched from a k20 to a stylo 4 and everything came back except for the majority of my memos. It is extremely disappointing because one of the reasons i admired LG is for their capability of easily transferring memos from one phone to another. Did you ever get a solution to the problem? Were you able to retrieve your memos? I hope so! I know how it feels, I'm sure you have very important information that can not be duplicated nor recreated in those "untransferred" memos.

Same thing here. Had a Stylo 3, went and purchased a Boost Mobile Stylo 4 last week, and they all transferred fine. Yesterday, I exchanged the Boost Stylo 4 for an unlocked version, and about 20 of my memos didn't transfer! It was all my drawings too!!! If anyone knows a solution, please, please let us know. Thank you!