I had to reset my phone and when I restored it from the LG backup everything came up OK, except that when I opened Quick Memo+ and added my Google account for it to sync with, it only pulled 13 of the like 84 memos that had been backed up to Google.

When I recently migrated from a G3 to a G4 I was able to transfer over my Quick Memo's perfectly. I'm pretty sure I did that by syncing the old phone to Google and then importing from Google to Quick Memo on the new phone. What happened to the rest of my memos???
    07-04-2018 02:22 AM
    Welcome to Android Central.

Which LG phone are you currently using?
    07-04-2018 02:27 AM
    I'm using the G4 currently. I had to reset it to troubleshoot a camera issue yesterday and when I opened Quick Memos for the first time after the reset it only imported 13 of the 80+ memos I'd originally had.
    07-04-2018 02:36 AM
    I'm using the G4 currently. I had to reset it to troubleshoot a camera issue yesterday and when I opened Quick Memos for the first time after the reset it only imported 13 of the 80+ memos I'd originally had.
    07-04-2018 09:38 PM
    Omg I am having the exact same problem as you are. I switched phones from a k20 to another k20 and everything transferred just fine. Just recently i switched from a k20 to a stylo 4 and everything came back except for the majority of my memos. It is extremely disappointing because one of the reasons i admired LG is for their capability of easily transferring memos from one phone to another. Did you ever get a solution to the problem? Were you able to retrieve your memos? I hope so! I know how it feels, I'm sure you have very important information that can not be duplicated nor recreated in those "untransferred" memos.
    08-23-2018 12:39 AM
    Omg I am having the exact same problem as you are. I switched phones from a k20 to another k20 and everything transferred just fine. Just recently i switched from a k20 to a stylo 4 and everything came back except for the majority of my memos. It is extremely disappointing because one of the reasons i admired LG is for their capability of easily transferring memos from one phone to another. Did you ever get a solution to the problem? Were you able to retrieve your memos? I hope so! I know how it feels, I'm sure you have very important information that can not be duplicated nor recreated in those "untransferred" memos.
    Same thing here. Had a Stylo 3, went and purchased a Boost Mobile Stylo 4 last week, and they all transferred fine. Yesterday, I exchanged the Boost Stylo 4 for an unlocked version, and about 20 of my memos didn't transfer! It was all my drawings too!!! If anyone knows a solution, please, please let us know. Thank you!
    10-21-2018 05:03 PM