How do I get to my clipboard on my LG G5

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I try to copy and paste on my LG g5 on Facebook but all it will do is let me copy text then it sends to my clipboard. But I don't know how or where to go to access my clipboard.

djrakowski

Q&A Team
May 4, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central!

You don't need to go anywhere to access the clipboard. Once you've copied (or cut) the item, you simply press and hold in the destination, which should prompt a pop-up menu to appear, and one of the options in that pop-up menu is "paste."

[GUIDE] Understanding the Clipboard

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
In addition to what djrakowski said, you may also see an option to view the clip tray when long pressing inside a text entry box. This will let you see the last 20 (at least on my LG V20) things you copied to it. Not every app will give you this option, so you may need to play around to find an app that does. Chrome will bring up the option on the search box, but I've found the text boxes in individual websites may not give the option.

But there is no stock stand alone clip tray app you can use to bring it up. There may be a third party app in the Play store that allows it, but I haven't bothered digging into it more.