App optimisation on boot up

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have an ACER tablet whenever I turn it on the tablet as part of the boot up optimises 1 of 1 applications. This means it can take up to 10 minutes to have my tablet functioning. Looked at previous posts regarding turning off optimisation but none actually helped me. Can anyone out there help, I'm!

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I've seen a few other threads similar to this, and the Zedge app seems to be one of the causes for this. If you have it installed, you may need to remove it. I'm not sure if there was a fix for it, though.

kgambino

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I've seen a few other threads similar to this, and the Zedge app seems to be one of the causes for this. If you have it installed, you may need to remove it. I'm not sure if there was a fix for it, though.
If I want to use Zedge, I install it, download desired content, then uninstall it. I have also done this with various wallpaper/ringtone apps.

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
I have an ACER tablet whenever I turn it on the tablet as part of the boot up optimises 1 of 1 applications. This means it can take up to 10 minutes to have my tablet functioning. Looked at previous posts regarding turning off optimisation but none actually helped me. Can anyone out there help, I'm!
That is an os error. When did it start? Did you open the playstore and see any notification?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc