If my screen lock is on and I get an incoming call, all I have to do to answer is swipe the green button, or red if I don't want to answer. If my screen lock is not on, if I'm actually using the phone, I get an icon that I have to unlock first before swiping the green button to answer. How do I make that lock go away?
    08-20-2018 06:52 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone do you have? Can you show us a screenshot of that? http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...d-central.html. You'll have to register on this forum first. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...ml#post3754828

In my experience, if I'm using the phone actively for something else and I get a call, I get a banner notification of the incoming call with an Answer or Reject button. You never get that?
    08-21-2018 01:56 PM
    Glad to be here, thanks. I have the Samsung Galaxy S7. I'll try to take a pic of it next time it happens. How do I do that?
    To answer your question, the banner notification and Answer and Reject button you are talking about is under another swipe to unlock button when I am actively using the phone for something else. When I am not actively using the phone, I only get the Answer and Reject button.
    I do not want the swipe to unlock when I am actively using the phone, exactly like what you just described.
    08-21-2018 11:01 PM
    Here is a shot of the issue I'm talking about. Please let me know what you think might help.
    Why do I have to unlock incoming calls when my phone is unlocked, but not when my phone is locked?-problem.jpg
    08-24-2018 08:10 PM
    I don't have an S7, so I can't be sure if that's how it behaves natively, or if there might be a 3rd party app that's causing that. Does it also happen in Safe Mode? https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-28008

I suppose the rationale behind that screen might be to prevent accidentally answering or rejecting a call when it comes in if you're in the middle of tapping the the screen for something else (e.g., while typing). But I've never seen that behavior on any of my phones.
    08-26-2018 12:29 AM
    Thank you for your help. After searching through active apps that affect calls, found an app called "Tiny Call Confirm" was locking incoming calls.
    09-09-2018 09:26 PM