Hey Guys,

So I just updated my phone.. not rooted, and noticed it reset my text message settings. Now when I receive a message, the pop up text in the middle of my screen (which I want), appears. However, the notification also drops down from my status bar (which I dont want) and disappears in a few seconds or when i quickly swipe it away.

My question is, how can i get rid of the dropdown notification? When I disable this setting, I lose my text notification sound until I turn it back on. I have tried numerous variations on how to make it disappear, while still keeping my notification sound and nothing seems to work.

-Mike
    08-23-2018 12:08 PM
    They go together.

So learn how Android Studio works, learn to develop android apps and develop a text app that works the way you want it to.

Or install one text app at a time from Play (and uninstall it if you don't like it) until you find one you like.
    08-23-2018 12:36 PM