When using data on phone, cant make any in-game purchase.
    I can see offer, price, click on it, there is button BUY .. normally another window will appear with exchange price, confirmation button and if confirmed, either purchased done or you must enter password.
    BUY > confirm > password > done.

It all works fine if i am using wifi .. or if there is option, shared devices, steam, facebook, starting the application for there, it works fine .. but when i am on phone, using data, cant purchase anything.

Is it some phone setting? Never had this problem in past .. started to noticing it last few months .. i am in Europe, that has been new laws about privace, GDPR .. maybe that?
    09-04-2018 04:41 AM
    Go to Playstore, App Download Preference and check that you are allowing dl over data.
    09-04-2018 06:54 AM
    no idea how that might worked, but tried that, didnt worked .. tried restarting phone, well, after restart, my data stopped working completely. Changed setting back .. but that didnt brought back the data .. so no i am without data completely.
    09-04-2018 08:00 AM
    might be worth mentioning .. cant make purchase, but can watch in-game ad for bonuses with data .. so the apk can download data with data .. i can also update the apk via data if i chose to manually
    09-04-2018 08:04 AM