How to i get hacker out of my phone with access to his devices and wifi

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

This dirtbag is blocking my messages via text faceboon and messenger...from going out. Says sent but nobody recieves anything. Also people calling...goes straight to voicemail but i have my phone on no airplane block...sim new and active. He able to change my settings...my screen light goes off immediately after done pushing call button to make call. Half my pics erased off sd card. Reads my data shows half media content but in settings storage...shows only 1gb available of 14.35 gb but chip 16gb? And nothing on it but few pictures....ifound "pato tv" under tasks in calendar on homescreen showing yesterdays date....pato is the netk in my phone...i really need the info was on sd for EVIDENCE for authorities....PLEASE HELP

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! First, contact the authorities now about this person. It doesn't matter if you don't have evidence right now -- at least start talking to the police about what's been happening.

Second, do a factory reset of the phone, and then set it up as a new phone (i.e., don't restore it from a previous backup). Also don't let the Play Store automatically install any past apps.

If this person has access to your wireless service's account, contact your carrier and make sure he's blocked (unless he has some legal right to access your account -- if that's the case, then get a lawyer).

Set up a strong password/PIN/pattern that no one else can guess, and also consider using a password manager like LastPass to manage all of your passwords. Make sure you have 2-factor authentication set up for your Google account and any other sensitive account you have that has this level of security.

Finally, don't let anyone else handle your phone. If they really need to use your phone for some reason, change it to Guest Mode (if available), or take advantage of the Pin Screen feature to make sure they can't do anything else but what they're asking to use it for: https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/6118421?hl=en

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa