My Fintie bluetooth keyboard connects to my tablet when I restart my computer and re-pair them. I can use it for a few minutes, but when I stop using it, it no longer works. The keyboard has a "sleep" mode if you don't use it for a few minutes, but it is supposed to reconnect quickly after you type a key (which this has worked in the past). However, this sleep mode has recently stopped working.

Essentially, after I leave the keyboard for a few minutes, it enters the "sleep" mode and doesn't reconnect (though on my tablet it shows that it is still "connected"). I am forced to restart and re-pair, which works initially, but then it no longer works after i leave it for a few minutes (though it shows they are paired and connected in my settings).

Even as I was writing this I was taken away from my keyboard for a few minutes. When I came back, I had to restart my computer again and re-pair them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    10-17-2018 08:46 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! I've seen this happen in cheap BT keyboards as well -- I had one (I think from Belkin) that did the same thing. I suspect it's just poorly designed hardware/firmware on the keyboard. If you recently got the keyboard, see if you can return it. Otherwise, contact the manufacturer.
    10-20-2018 12:55 PM