Missing setting since update.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hi all, since i updated the operating system last month and another update today 20/10/18 my samsung keyboard has been so rubbish im seriously considering going back to my iphone.

Before the update autocorrect worked perfectly as did Auto Replace but since the updates auto replace has gone and every single word i type comes up with a red line underneath even though the words are spelt correctly.

Its driving me round the bend and im starting to hate thjs phone even though i initially loved it. I communicate mostly via txt so this is a massive issue for me. I have downloaded Swiftkey but its not as good as the original keyboard i had.

Ive googled this problem since it happened and it would appear no one else has this problem.

Any help or advice welcome.

Thanks

Nathan

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Try SwiftKey Keyboard. I was forced to stay in bed for a few days, so I had to use my phone to get online (which I hate), and Swiftky quickly learned my habits to the point that it not only suggested correct spellings, it suggested the word I was thinking of typing next many times. (I miss that on my PC, but only that.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress