Ive checked in Photos, File Manager, Downloads, Documents, all of it. Everywhere i search for an answer has some link for some app, and i just dont feel like i should need an app to find a picture
    11-14-2018 08:26 PM
    Hi, downloaded pictures can't find? Where did you download the pictures?

It may be that the format of the picture does not support display in the gallery. If you download picture from browser, you can find the downloads history and find the format of picture.
    11-14-2018 08:45 PM
    Most likely because you're using Chrome. Because Chrome for Android sucks and saves all downloaded photos into itself and you have to open Chrome and see downloaded photos.
    11-14-2018 10:48 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! If you're using the Google app for image searching (and not the Google website in the Chrome browser app), then you have to make sure you turn on Storage permission for the Google app first. Go to Settings>Apps, select Google, then Permissions, then turn on Storage (it's turned off by default, for some reason). Then any image you download from the Google app will go to the /Download folder. When the Storage permission is off, it gets saved to a protected system directory that can only be accessed by the Google app itself.
    11-15-2018 02:23 AM