Hi,
    When I open my Lock screen, come a page with adds and one Icon from App "Clean Ram".
    I have not this app in my apps and it is like a virus. Time to time wake up my phon and my battery life is very low for this problem.
    can every one to help me about?
    Best Regards
    11-17-2018 09:11 AM
    Welcome to the forums. What device do you have? Have you installed any new apps lately?
    11-17-2018 09:17 AM
    my device is Samsung S7 Edge. I have just updated the Android and after came this Problem.
    11-17-2018 09:24 AM
    An update to Android should not trigger those kind of Pop ups. Did you install any new apps lately?
    11-17-2018 04:51 PM
    The exact same thing happened to me yesterday. This extremely annoying new lock screen appears-with ads and then I have to swipe to unlock and THEN do my usual pattern unlock. The only clue I could find is this small icon that says Clean Ram which I havent seen before. I have not installed any new apps since yesterday. I have been searching through All my apps over and over again looking for one that might be the culprit. Been through all the app permissions. Uninstalled and disabled ANYTHING that was out of the ordinary, yet this damn thing is still there. My entire home screen changed and all my apps disappeared off it - and I just organised them the way I want it.. (although this might've happened due to all the settings and permissions I was fiddling with?) It also pops ads up whenever the phone is stagnant, and then locks the screen. Even when I'm in the process of taking a photo!! My phone lags now and is slower too.. I am at my wits end. If anyone has any advice, please throw it this way?
    12-21-2018 01:39 AM
    Go to Safe mode, and if the problem is gone, it's an app you installed. The update may have changed some settings which is why you are seeing the pop-up now. Good luck.
    12-21-2018 06:21 AM
    12-21-2018 10:42 PM
    I had the same problem. On mine I found a more options menu(3dots) at the top left of the overlay screen that was kinda hard to see. I clicked on it and there was an option to remove it. It's gone for now anyway.
    12-27-2018 08:25 AM
    That's cute - Samsung has partnered with a company that's known to steal and sell your data? That should be a big red flag that all Samsung wants now is money, and people should show them to the edge of the cliff, then push them off.
    12-27-2018 12:55 PM
    You need to delete app Cool LED, or on the locked screen, click on the search bar. In this case, the application of the perpetrator will ask you for access rights. I had this application Cool led. By removing it, I got rid of this problem.
    Sorry for my english.
    02-21-2019 05:59 AM
    I have the same problem with my S9+, and I dont see Cool LED on the app list.
    On the top left corner, I have a button with 3 dots, if I click on it, it shows "Disable Locker"
    Any idea how to remove it?
    Clean RAM App in Lock Screen-whatsapp-image-2019-02-26-22.59.15.jpgClean RAM App in Lock Screen-whatsapp-image-2019-02-26-22.59.15-1-.jpgClean RAM App in Lock Screen-whatsapp-image-2019-02-26-22.59.15-2-.jpg
    02-27-2019 01:11 PM
    Try to press on the clock, on the date, on the application. Maybe when you click on one of them, the system will ask you for the right to access contacts, camera or location. And it is in such a request that the program must be indicated, which will require such rights. This will be a parasite program.
    03-01-2019 08:22 AM
    I think I found the app. It is the Smart Screen app. I had the same problem, found a way to force it to ask for permissions to something and then delete it, the screen is gone. I also removed all the other Smart Apps except the ATT one, figured it was normal and hadn't used anything.

So try uninstalling SMART SCREEN in APPS, that should solve it.
    03-27-2019 10:27 AM
    Hi, I'm facing the same issue still not found the solution. I didn't find 'Smart Screen' app on my app list but already uninstalled all the apps I installed in last week. If anyone found a solution plz help.

Edit - Found it, it's appears because of app 'DailyFit', uninstalled it.
    04-23-2019 08:27 AM
    Hi, I'm facing the same issue still not found the solution. I didn't find 'Smart Screen' app on my app list but already uninstalled all the apps I installed in last week. If anyone found a solution plz help.

Edit - Found it, it's appears because of app 'DailyFit', uninstalled it.
    I'm having this same problem but I uninstalled all apps that I could. The ones remaining (like Groupon and Yelp) have nothing to do with this spam app.... Could someone please help?
    07-16-2019 07:46 AM
    Hate to say it but the only way is to remove your apps and restore them one by one and see how the phone responds. If this started recently start with your latest installed apps
    07-16-2019 08:00 AM
    I'm having this same problem but I uninstalled all apps that I could. The ones remaining (like Groupon and Yelp) have nothing to do with this spam app.... Could someone please help?
    Welcome to Android Central! Does this persist in Safe Mode? If the problem persists even after you've uninstalled all 3rd party apps, you may have to backup your important data and do a factory reset. Then, when you set the phone up again, don't restore any previous apps.
    07-16-2019 09:12 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Does this persist in Safe Mode? If the problem persists even after you've uninstalled all 3rd party apps, you may have to backup your important data and do a factory reset. Then, when you set the phone up again, don't restore any previous apps.
    Could you explain more about Safe Mode?
    07-17-2019 12:34 AM
    Safe Mode is a troubleshooting mode that temporarily disables all 3rd party apps. If the popup disappears in Safe Mode, then you know it's from some app you installed. If it persists in Safe Mode, then it's possible some malware got installed to the system root. Which phone do you have? The procedure to get into Safe Mode can differ slightly depending on the device.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-17-2019 12:43 AM