I just switched from the S7 to S9 and I'm trying to add my google account to the calendar. For some reason, it's just not allowing me to do so. It keeps telling me that the account is already on the device, but none of my events are showing up. When I remove the account and try to re-add it through the calendar, nothing happens. The account is re-added, but again, none of the events are showing up. It just does not want to sync.

I can't for the life of me figure this out and I'm getting really stressed about this. My S7 is dying, I NEED this new phone to work as it should. If someone could help, I would very much appreciate it.
    12-04-2018 07:13 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Go to Settings>Accounts>Google, and make sure your Calendar is set to sync. Alos, open the Calendar app, tap Menu>Settings, and see what calendars are available there. If you see one of your calendars listed there that isn't showing up in the main screen, tap it and make sure Sync is turned on for it. On the Google Calendar app, it's possible to turn sync on and off for individual calendars within your account.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-05-2018 01:36 AM
    Also, make sure you signed in the same account and are in the same calendar app, as well as stated above regarding synching.
    12-05-2018 02:47 AM