Why is my android memory stuck at a specific place?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

My htc one m8 was not charing up cause it's charging port was broken. Last day my phone stuck at 1% around 2 hour's. Then it powered down. I came to know that the charging port was broken and take it to a repair shop. Then it charged fully. But I noticed that the power saver was automatic on. Now the problem is I can't change anything if I change something it just take a reboot and vanish all of my canges. Also the factory reset isn't working.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
As odd as it may sound the phone completely dying may have caused some corruption in your data. It can sometimes take several reboots before things are back to normal, it kinda depends on what your device was doing when it lost power.

I've had devices that looked like they weren't charging, no light, no percentage like you get when it's off and plugged in, and won't turn on. But leave it plugged in for an hour or so and it'll turn on fine and be 70-80 percent charged. Other devices that popup error after error until it's been restarted 3 or 4 times. I think it was my Rezound that required booting without the Sim card. Granted your issue was caused by the port but just saying that weird things can happen.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
So,what should I do now. I have took my phone at some repair shops no one could help.
"No one can help" isn't good enough. You paid to have the port replaced, not to have the phone damaged. If they can't help, they'll just have to bring it to a shop that can help - and pay for having the damage they caused repaired. It's called "liability", and this is their liability. (I doubt very much that it's due to letting the phone die [although you should never allow the battery to drop down below 40% - just for the battery longevity. If you keep letting it get down to 2%, you can kill it in a month.)

I don't know what the laws are where you are, but here they'd have to pay court costs (and a few extra things) if the phone owner takes them to court. Then they'd be ordered to pay for the repair. (And you don't say no to the court, unless you like free foom and board and striped sunlight.)

Apr 12, 2018
Visit site
"No one can help" isn't good enough. You paid to have the port replaced, not to have the phone damaged. If they can't help, they'll just have to bring it to a shop that can help - and pay for having the damage they caused repaired. It's called "liability", and this is their liability. (I doubt very much that it's due to letting the phone die [although you should never allow the battery to drop down below 40% - just for the battery longevity. If you keep letting it get down to 2%, you can kill it in a month.)

I don't know what the laws are where you are, but here they'd have to pay court costs (and a few extra things) if the phone owner takes them to court. Then they'd be ordered to pay for the repair. (And you don't say no to the court, unless you like free foom and board and striped sunlight.)

But I am pretty much sure that the problem is not happened for them. They just replace the port and it started to charge perfectly. I found a forum where a person have a kind of same problem and he got solution by mounting his memory as read and write. He found that his phone got mounted as read only.
Can anyone tell me how to mount the internal memory as rw from read only?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21