How do i unhack my Samsung 7

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

My cookies say on in settings but I'm always told they are off. My gmail accounts are repeatedly hacked. My financial info and accounts hacked. Pop up ads are turned of in Chrome, however continue every three seconds. My texts are randomly sent to people I don't send them too. My batteries that us new drains rapidly. Bluetooth when I pair to my device I can hear other connections, voices for a second. I cant delt connected devices from my list of bluetooth devices. Etc. Etc. Etc. HELP

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Install something like Keepass2Android Password Safe, and make sure you use a different password on each app, account and site - prferably 20 (or more) characters, mixed alpha/numeric and punctuation.

Then go change all your passwords.

If you use the same password all over, someone gets a password file from a badly-written site and has your password to everything. If you use separate ones, they only get your password to that one site.

Once someone has the only password you use, they can get into your google account, every site you use, your phone, everything. So never do that. Using KeePass, you only have to remember the password to KeePass (and never put it on your homescreen - it's a little more work to go into the app drawer, but if it's not there to be seen, many people won't think to look for it) - and if you keep the password file on Drive, you can use the same password file on your phone, laptop, desktop, everything. And it's still safe.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty