Help me plz how I can remove vedio codec
    12-15-2018 01:00 PM
    Are you saying that you have a codec that does not work?
    Or, do you have a movie that needs a codec your phone does not support because that codec is not yet installed?

If it is the second one, try installing the "VLC player". It seems to play almost anything.
    12-16-2018 12:04 AM
    While VLC player plays almost everything there are providers out there that try to get you to subscribe or buy their codecs by encrypting them or coding them. I'm not sure which, but my point is they tease you into downloading their content then when you attempt to play it this type of message pops up and is usually followed by an offer to sell you what you need to play the video.

Given the vagueness of your post I'm assuming you would like to delete the video, since most codecs come bundled with with other codecs or with players and can't topically be separated into items that can be deleted individually. You'll need a file manager for this. Your device may have come with one, topically labeled "file" in your app drawer, but since it's a video you may be able to see it with a player like VLC or MX Player, both of which give you a file view of videos on your device. For any method you'll need to have a rough idea of the video title or the name of the app that was used to download it in order to locate the file you wish to delete. If you find you don't have any of these you can download a file manager from the play store, there are plenty of free ones there.

Once located topically a long press will select the item and somewhere there will be an option to delete, it may be a trash can along one of the edges or the word "delete" may appear. You may have to open a menu to select the item, typically three dots in the upper right or left hand corner.
    12-16-2018 01:07 AM