some jpg files from android phone not displaying in windows 10

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

jpg files can be seen in the android phone . But when the android phone is connected to the windows 10 PC, some of the jpg files (Not all) of the same lot are not displaying the icons . ,

A

Android Central Question

jpg files can be seen in the android phone . But when the android phone is connected to the windows 10 PC, some of the jpg files (Not all) of the same lot are not displaying the icons . Please help to display the icons and retrieve them ,

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Some of them are probably backed up to Google Photos, so all that's on the phone are thumbnails. Go to Google Photos with a browser in Windows and see if they're there. If they are, and you want them on the Windows PC, download them from the site.

(If they're not, register an account here and let us know (here, in this thread) and we'll try to help you further.)

(And only one post is necessary. This is a site of users - some professional, some not - helping other users. It's not a paid, "post a question and get an immediate answer" site.)

Rupert Holmes

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
I will ask a very similar question. Nokia 9 Pureview, April update. When I connect to a PC, I can see no thumbnails. I have tried the switches, nothing. Took a friends Pixel 2 connected it, thumbnails of his photos. Unplug the Pixel, plug in the Nokia, no thumbnails. I have turned off Google backup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeneralCaveman216