Google ads on android phone

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

"Google ads " launching ads on my phone, no apps open, havent downloaded any new apps for months but it just started happening, i uave screen shots showing that the adds popping up are "google ads" i have gone through all google settings , and pjone setting everything and dissabled all ads related things, yet it still come up, even whilst googleing how to turn it off, please help me someone befpre i throw my phone into a wall, lol, i messaged google about this two days ago and no reply yet

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
You'll probably never get an answer from Google or you'll get something generic that won't address your concern. I've seen a couple of posts about similar things happening and the advice I've seen that I like the most is cookies. Chrome cookies, but I guess they could be another flavor from some other browser but either way the advice has been to clear cookies from your browser and possibly deleting browsing history too. One person went so far as to say uninstall Chrome and then install it again. I'd start with the cookies and possibly history, and clearing the browser cache and then check the results. If you don't believe it is your browser or you don't want to clear your cookies because some of them get you into sites without having to jump through their hoops again, I get it, you could try turning off notifications from your browser. Go to Settings>Applications and Notifications>Notifications>Notifications and here you'll see all of your apps. Then you manage what kind of notifications they can send, whether there's a sound, and for browsers which sites have permissions to send notifications.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta