Question Phone COMPLETELY hacked - I'm desperate and need advice

Eruvatar

Feb 22, 2024
Visit site
For quite some time I've noticed stuff that indicates my phone is hacked, and recently it was confirmed as I lost access to several extremely important accounts at the same time. My Google accounts I could restore probably because the hackers found Googles sync and the tracking Properties useful ... probably fun even. My Outlook account I have had for 15 years and never Lost it before and it was connected to so many essential sites and I had so much information in my OneDrive like University works and Other stuff.

One example of "proof" is what my phone does in the background while I'm doing nothing. Here's What happened in nine minutes according to firewall app

And I can't get rid of it (the hacking) even by factory resetting my phone. In the background, apps about "remote control" and cloud syncing (that I don't use) is going on, and I believe that whoever hacked me, has rooted my phone. This indicates that: https://ibb.co/9svynhG ... right? Or ...?

Security apps conclude that all is OK, although I'm positive it's not.

All the time, different devices use my Facebook and google accounts. And no matter how much I try to reset the accounts and log out, they come back. For example these devices are on my facebook, and they have different IPs....
Screenshot_20240222-201858_Gallery.jpg

For example, tonight when I was asleep someone took a screenshot. Strange stuff like that happens all the time. As if someone is having fun by telling me they are watching me and I can't do **** to stop it.

I know close to nothing about cyber security, so I don't know how to prove that I'm hacked.

I know for sure though, that my google place history 1) tells me I have been to places I havent, and 2) has stalked me when I've made sure to keep (idk the English word here but you probably get it) Google place / android location off.

I just installed a firewall app to check what's going on and this showed (and much more) up:

... when I'm not even using Brave. It keeps showing stuff up as I write this, even though I have closed it.

Please answer me two questions:

1) Am I completely wrong in my conclusion that I'm hacked?

2) When I get a new phone, what can I do to try to make sure that the hackers don't follow? I realize I have to get rid of my Google accounts, as they sync, and most likely Outlook as well. I will get a new sim card, as I've read that sim cards can be hacked. As I don't know how they have done it, I will have to consider every single possible way I could be hacked. Do I even have to change phone number? Or is a new sim card (with same number) sufficient?

What other possible ways of hacking are there, that I should consider? I also realize I can never use a Wifi, as that's a way that someone could get through to me.

I'm desperate because I'm positive that whatever I do, it won't be enough to stop them.

best regards

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjhe29