Freez clock in phone
    01-17-2019 12:57 PM
    Do you mean the CPU clock speed, or the type of clock which indicates to us the passage of time?

The freezing of time itself cannot be done, since things are temporal as a part of their essential nature and would therefore cease to exist.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    01-17-2019 01:06 PM
    The freezing of time itself cannot be done, since things are temporal as a part of their essential nature and would therefore cease to exist.
    Commander Data might say something like, "Captain, I believe that if we create a warp bubble with an inverted phase shift, and then inject a stream of tachyons at the proper frequency, we may be able to slow down -- and perhaps even reverse -- the normal progression of the space-time fabric in that localized region of non-space."

Make it so!
    belodion likes this.
    01-19-2019 12:03 AM
    Commander Data might say something like, "Captain, I believe that if we create a warp bubble with an inverted phase shift, and then inject a stream of tachyons at the proper frequency, we may be able to slow down -- and perhaps even reverse -- the normal progression of the space-time fabric in that localized region of non-space."

Make it so!
    No, you just need to slingshot around the sun.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    01-19-2019 05:25 AM
    Freez clock in phone
    If you just want to do it for occasional showing, you can manually set the time, take a screenshot and make it your lockscreen, if you want to try to fool someone.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    01-19-2019 07:10 AM