Samsung SM-T377A WIFI

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Not able to connect to the Wi-Fi. I have reset device back to the factory settings and still not able to recognize are asking for any type of Wi-Fi coming to connect to even update or do anything

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Does this happen with any wi-fi network, or just your home network? If you take the device to your local library or coffeehouse and turn on wi-fi, do you see a list of nearby wi-fi networks?

galaxies4moi

Jul 20, 2021
Visit site
I have the same issue, and cannot turn the wifi on. I have completed the factory reset, and cannot proceed with a new set up because the button to turn on wifi just hangs at "Turning on..." and goes nowhere.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 9.22.35 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 9.22.35 PM.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 2

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Do you have the same device as the OP? Perhaps the wi-fi hardware has failed. You might have to bring it to a repair shop.

galaxies4moi

Jul 20, 2021
Visit site
Yes, strong wifi and other devices access no problem. This device does not even get beyond the "Turning on..." wifi button, and has the same results both at home and at work. The device cannot get beyond the above image, and there are no other gears or pulldowns to access anything else on the tablet at this stage. I can't get past that wifi page.