How do I get out of fastboot mode without a PC

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

From the recovery menu I accidentally pressed reboot to bootloader instead of just reboot now it's stuck on a blank screen with factory boot mode at the bottom and no buttons work I can't turn it off or anything please help

A

Android Central Question

Alcatel 1C 2018 model stuck in fastboot mode can't even turn it off how do I fix it without a PC

Accidentally pressed reboot to bootloader recovering menu our phone is locked up no buttons working

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? If the phone has a removable battery, pull it to force a shutdown. If it doesn't have a removable battery, try pressing and holding Power for 20 seconds (if it's a Samsung phone, press and hold Power and Vol Down together for 20 seconds).

Jacque26

May 5, 2019
Visit site
Re: How do I get out of fastboot mode without a PC my screen is clear with the fastboot at one edge.

How do I get my phone out of f as tboost mode without PC... The screen is clear with the fast boot mode at the edge... Holding the power button for 30 secs an nothing is changing. The battery is inbuilt... ..phone model... Technok9 ..Kindly help