Is Cheetah Keyboard a loop holer ?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I downloaded and have been using the Cheetah cash keyboard that supposes to pay you for typing, downloading themes, reading news etc with a cash out minimum at $20 ok so was doing good heading towards my goal of $20 (pay is cheap) I've been at it 109 days then the regular pay for typing or downloading themes drops to half of what it started out paying, so I didn't give up kept trying hard and I get this notice that says I have until February 17th , 2019, to cash out to PayPal but I have to have $20 minimum well im at $14.08 and they even subtracted the download a theme that paid the best making it very next to impossible to reach $20 cash out, has this happened to anyone else, I think Cheetah keyboard is wrong for doing this .

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Cheetah Mobile is just wrong. They're engaged in all kinds of shady business practices. Uninstall anything from Cheetah Mobile and stay far away from them.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Ditto the others, CM as a company is no good.

Also, consider what is happening just with the keyboard. There's been numerous posts here about payment issues from them. They are essentially trying to order free money, so of course it means more people than normal are going to want in on it. Since money doesn't grow on trees, the more that sign up for it, the less any given activity earns.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty