Hello, so when I'm just browsing on my phone doing my usual stuff, I will receive a pop up OUT OF NOWHERE, to a inappropriate or scam site. Sometimes I will receive ADs that just randomly pop up in any App, I know this isn't an AD from the App, I KNOW that this isn't a problem from an installed app because I haven't installed any recent apps, I AM BETTING a website I visited, downloaded these ADs and pop ups without me noticing, if this is the case, how would I fix it?
    Morty2264 likes this.
    02-06-2019 05:09 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Does this same issue persist in Safe Mode? If not, then you will know it is an app that is causing the problem. If this issue still persists (and providing that all of your important pictures, files, etc are all backed up), I'd recommend a factory reset.
    02-06-2019 05:20 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! If it only happens while browsing, then it has to do with the sites you're visiting. If it' happens outside the browser, follow the steps here: https://forums.androidcentral.com/am...d-culprit.html
    02-06-2019 10:11 PM