Hearing random convertations

Gr14

Mar 20, 2019
Visit site
So i was watching a YouTube video and it randomly paused and i started hearing some strange convertation about planes... it happened like three times in the same 10 minute video. In the past week my phone has only once or twice restarted by its own. I have a Samsung A5 2016 which is a little bit old but latly i have noticed that it has been running slower. Please guys if you have any information to how can i solve this issue and what is causing it i would really appreciate it.
While watching the video i had bluetooth headphones. Is there a possibility that they have connected to another device from the house besides me or something like that?
Thank you a lot in advance.

Last edited:

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
If you didn't see an add playing on the YT video (3 ads within a 10-minute video seems about right) and it only paused, either your headphones disconnected (prompting the media pause broadcast) or they were already connected to another device that prompted the new audio stream (again, pausing the video).

Or if you have an app pushing video ads in the background, then that could also lead to any audio/video streams being paused. Does it only happen while watching YT or have you noticed it with another media app (Spotify, etc.)? Have you tried wired headphones, does the same happen?

Gr14

Mar 20, 2019
Visit site
Thanks a lot for your reply.
In the past days i have used both wireless and wired headphone but haven't heard or had any other problems. Thank you again for your response!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo