Do any of you know a way to forward calls through wifi?
    Or another solution to at least know I have a missed call?

I rehearse music in a room which has no mobile signal. But I do have wifi.

I'm on duty regularly for my work, and need to know at least that I missed a call.

Multiple options would be ok:
    Forward the calls through wifi to another phone or tablet
    Use an app to send an email when I have a missed phone call
    Use an app which notifies my home automation system (Loxone), which in turn changes the lights in the reharsal room.
    Or other suggestions ;-)

Kind regards,
    David
    03-25-2019 10:27 AM
    Does your carrier offer WiFi calling? Is your device supported for such a feature on your carrier? This would be the easiest option.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    03-25-2019 10:37 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! You could try using Google Voice, since that should also work on wi-fi only.
    03-25-2019 11:09 AM
    Unfortunately my carrier doesn't supoprt this...
    I might need to convince our company to chaneg to a carrier which does supoprt WiFi calling ;-)

Does your carrier offer WiFi calling? Is your device supported for such a feature on your carrier? This would be the easiest option.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    03-26-2019 03:59 AM
    Thanks for the suggestion! Unfortunately Google Voice seems to be available in the US only:
    "Google Voice is currently only available in the US"
    03-26-2019 04:03 AM
    Who's your carrier? Do they offer a signal booster for the home?
    03-26-2019 09:55 AM
    My carrier is Proximus (Belgium). The signal booster might be an option for the rest of the house. But the rehearsal room is built inside a cellar.
    It is built with double walls (35 cm reinforced concrete and 15 cm limestone).
    I don't think I can ever get any signal through that ;-)
    03-29-2019 03:24 AM
    A booster right near that wall should punch a signal through it - concrete and limestone aren't very good electrical conductors (unless there's a high metallic content in the limestone, which there shouldn't be). If the signal is strong right outside one of the walls, placing a booster at or on the wall might do it.
    03-29-2019 03:09 PM
    Can you use Call Connect? https://www.proximus.be/support/en/i...t-app.html#/pc

If you can, then it looks like you should be able to answer a call using a computer in your studio.
    03-29-2019 03:50 PM
    Problem is that the room is inside the cellar. And there's a lot of rebar in the walls (and ceiling) of the cellar.
    When I go down the stairs, I already lose signal halfway the stairs...
    04-01-2019 03:55 AM
    Can you use Call Connect? https://www.proximus.be/support/en/i...t-app.html#/pc

If you can, then it looks like you should be able to answer a call using a computer in your studio.
    Thanks for the suggestion. I didn't even know this existed.
    But apparently it's a separate (payable) option and I'm not sure I can convince my company...

Maybe I can use google home to answer the phone...
    04-01-2019 03:58 AM
    You can make calls on a Google Home, but unfortunately I don't think you can receive a call on it.

How about something like this? https://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-KX-...cUvbUpU6518969
    04-01-2019 10:33 AM