I have been in a abusive relationship for 13 years and got out of it a year ago..I'm seeing this guy and of course I have trust issues but I never go through his things. He wants to get married. Anyway something told me to the other day and i found all these files or apps that i have no idea what they are. I just want to know what these things mean and what kind of apps they are..if Ns trying to hide something. I have screenshots if it all..could anyone tell me kind if what they could be? Please?
    04-08-2019 02:41 AM
    Unfortunately as a guest you can not post pics or links in your posts and therefore we cannot see what you are referring to. Having said that you could become a member and make other comments or posts on the site, I'm not sure how many posts it takes to unlock that right as a member, however there is a strict policy here that we don't violate people's privacy or help others to and this post is very much on the boarder of that violation. My best advice in this is go with your gut. Do you truly feel like he's keeping anything from you? Most of the time we know in our gut and turn a blind eye to things we don't want to see and while it may not be the easiest thing try being open and frank with him. If the relationship is so weak that it can't handle a discussion marriage shouldn't even be an option. He knows where you've been and should be able to understand your feelings. One last bit of advice, probably the hardest thing to do is let go of the past. I know a lot of people say that and I know it is the beginning of a lot of advice but if you can't break the cycle you're destined to repeat it. Good luck. Google those apps and things if you really want to know.
    B. Diddy and Rukbat like this.
    04-08-2019 03:04 AM