This update has made me so unhappy with my Samsung and android devices I couldn't be any more upset with it! I have called Samsung and they told me so many ppl are very unhappy and that Google is the one that made this update it's a complete fail! It legit looks like a child's phone layout all of it is terrible in could go on and on about all the unpleasant changes but most all this feels like a serious down grade nothing is a good thing to me I could do without it all together hope they fix it asap! No I dont usually get upset about updates in general I just cannot live with this one and I'm not alone on that subject I hope so many that feel this way are able to speak on these forums about it and let them know we are all unhappy we want our android user friendly options and layouts back!!! Asap!
    04-11-2019 08:18 PM
    This update has made me so unhappy with my Samsung and android devices I couldn't be any more upset with it! I have called Samsung and they told me so many ppl are very unhappy and that Google is the one that made this update it's a complete fail! It legit looks like a child's phone layout all of it is terrible in could go on and on about all the unpleasant changes but most all this feels like a serious down grade nothing is a good thing to me I could do without it all together hope they fix it asap! No I dont usually get upset about updates in general I just cannot live with this one and I'm not alone on that subject I hope so many that feel this way are able to speak on these forums about it and let them know we are all unhappy we want our android user friendly options and layouts back!!! Asap!
    Google made the OS, Samsung made the skin so I don't believe Samsung blamed Google because that would be incorrect on their part. One UI is the new Samsung overlay.
    04-11-2019 08:44 PM
    Change the grid size on your launcher. Hold down on a blank space on your home screen and select Home Screen Settings.
    04-11-2019 09:20 PM