I absolutely hate the update. It is hard for me to read things now with these dark brown backgrounds with black letters. I hate the big blobs with the messages and I cannot use my pictures on the frames because they are on a chip not internal storage.
    The phone keeps making a beep noise - no idea why it is happening. Please tell me if there is any way to get rid of the update - I cannot tolerate the update.
    04-27-2019 02:37 AM
    I'd mention what phone if I were you. Members will find it easier to suggest something.
    04-27-2019 05:04 AM
    I absolutely hate the update. It is hard for me to read things now with these dark brown backgrounds with black letters. I hate the big blobs with the messages and I cannot use my pictures on the frames because they are on a chip not internal storage.
    The phone keeps making a beep noise - no idea why it is happening. Please tell me if there is any way to get rid of the update - I cannot tolerate the update.
    I think if you can't figure out how to change your background color, you shouldn't attempt to roll back your OS.
    04-27-2019 07:01 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Since this complaint is by far the most common with Samsung phones, I'll assume that you have one. If you're having trouble reading text on the screen, it's most likely because you're using a theme that has not yet been updated for the Pie interface. Try changing themes (preferably to a default one from Samsung).

"Big blobs with the messages" is kinda vague -- more details please?

What do you mean by "using my pictures on the frames"? Are you talking about some kind of photo frame app, and you want to use photos that are saved to the SD card?

Regarding the beep noise -- once again, more details please? When does it occur? Do you hear it over the main speaker, or through the earpiece while you're on a call? Does it go away if you turn off NFC?
    04-27-2019 09:11 AM