Where is my junk folder

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Trying to find my password for Credit Karma and they said I would through my junk folder

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: How do I bring ip my junk folder on my phone

Welcome to Android Central! What do you mean by "junk folder"? I can guarantee you that if you forgot a password to your account, it isn't going to be in some random junk folder -- that would be incredibly insecure.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
If they sent you a password and you did not receive it in the inbox of your email you may have been advised to check your junk or spam folder for your email. Some apps will allow you to access other folders besides just your email inbox but the easiest way to do this since you've given no information about what device you have or app you're using is log-in from a PC or laptop. You could try the browser on your phone and choose the option to view the page as a desktop option in the menu. Remember those temp passwords are time sensitive and expire to prevent unauthorized use.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Re: How do I bring ip my junk folder on my phone

Welcome to Android Central! What do you mean by "junk folder"? I can guarantee you that if you forgot a password to your account, it isn't going to be in some random junk folder -- that would be incredibly insecure.
Maybe they mean spam mail

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Ah yes, I see now. A Junk or Spam folder may not show up if you're using the POP3 server for your email. Which email app are you using, and which email provider? If you log into your email provider's website on your computer browser, can you access your Junk/Spam folder there?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Have you read through this thread? Take a moment to read through it to see if it gives you any ideas. If not, then please give more details based on the questions asked previously.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac